|"Mafia look at little child. Mafia see loser."|
"Much more talkative! These guys also ended up in the skies..I wonder why?"
Travellers are small goat creatures that come in two different design variants, and live in Alpine Skyline. They wear cloaks and hoods that come in multiple colors and obscure most of their bodies. Their faces are never seen, aside from their glowing yellow eyes.
They direct Hat Kid to each peak, along with letting her know a little bit of information about the surrounding area. They require Hat Kid to blow the horns at the top of each peak, as the high altitude of Alpine Skyline affects their breathing to the point where they are unable to do it themselves.
- Travellers were originally designed for the cut chapter Sand n' Sails.
- The Instruction Manual lists these NPCs as "Travelers".
- While multiple Travellers appear in The Finale, they never speak.
- The Travellers speak in an accent somewhere between a Romani and Scottish accent. Tali'Zorah from the Mass Effect series has a very similar accent.
- The Travellers were originally designed to be more goat-like.
- A Traveller was to appear in the background of the scrapped Cafe cutscene.
|Main Characters||Hat Kid • Mustache Girl • Bow Kid|
|Major Characters||The Conductor • DJ Grooves • The Snatcher|
|Hostile Characters||Enemy • Mafia Boss • Mafia Goons • Queen Vanessa|
|Support Characters||Badge Seller • Cooking Cat • Goofy Mafia • Rumbi|
|Minor Characters||C.A.W Agents • Coffee Clerk • Express Owls • Fire Spirits • Goats • Moon Penguins • Traveller • The Receptionist • Snatcher's Minions • Subcon Dwellers • Tourist|