|"Mafia look at little child. Mafia see loser."|
Hat Kid and several of the other characters she has met on her adventures decide to take a vacation on the cruise ship the "SS, Literarlly Can't Sink" (yes, that is literally the name).
The cruise ship is divided into several rooms and decks.
- Walrus Captain
- White Seal Crew
- The Conductor
- The Conductor's grandchildren
- Express Owls
- Moon Penguins
- C.A.W Agents
- Fish Dude
- Mafia Boss
- Badge Seller
- Power Octopus
- Shock Squid
- Mafia Goon
|Find a way onto the ship and then explore to find the Time Piece.|
|Complete tasks around the ship without angering the captain.|
Rock the Boat
|Rescue everyone from the ship.|
Time Rift Locations
|none||Hat Kid's Spaceship||After clearing Arctic Cruise|
Note: There are 12 Relics in the base game, and when all of them have been collected, all other treasures listed as "Relic" will give a Rift Token instead. This does not count the Relics found in the Seal the Deal DLC.
- Relic: On top of one of the lamp posts to your left as soon as you enter the area.
- Relic: When you get on the ship, you can see the present box with the relic above the pool in a big silver ring. You can use nearby balloons to launch yourself towards it
- Relic: In the engine room on the opposite side of the power octopus
- Rift Token: Heading straight down from the beginning of the map until you see the shock squids on the left. On the left to them is a ship with Mafia Goons and the rift token on it.
- Rift Token: Behind the bar at the pool
- Rift Token: Way above where you first enter the ship is a second diving board into the pool. On it is the rift token
- Rift Token: On the side of ship when you're outside it. If you use the ice pad to bounce you'll see it to your left
- Rift Token: In the engine room to the left of the octopus is some pipes. Climb up them to get to the rift token
Check here for a list of all collectables.
- Hat Kid enters into the Laundry room through a machine called the Dirty Laundry Cleaner 3000. This is clearly a joke, as the acronym would be DLC.